Operations Client Service Officer
Operations Client Service, Officer Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Operations-Client-Service--Officer_R-628467/apply
- The Client Service Operations Officer will be a point of contact for servicing activities and client inquiries. This person will monitor and oversee the performance of all business unit Shared Service Teams, global CoEs and India operations as it relates to the overall service delivery for our clients. Ensuring the benefit payments of defined benefit and defined contributions are accurately processed and disseminated in a timely manner is essential to this role. Prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitating timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation are required.
- Under moderate supervision, responsible for supporting the management of client relationships.
- Responsible for the day to day interaction and successful relationship with Client Service Operations & other business units.
- Ensures client issues are satisfactorily resolved by responding to and/or escalating as appropriate.
- Works closely with all internal business units. Facilitates communication to ultimately ensure an effective operating environment. Works closely with senior management to keep them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities.
- Provides overall project support for all client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client and internal departments to ensure successful payment processing.
Supports conversion/start-up of new client relationships into the department. With significant input/contact with Client Service Operations, and AVP or VP.
- During the course of day-to-day operations, employees are may observe unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity. The specific scenarios and escalation methods are detailed in the relevant procedures and employees are required to follow these procedures ensuring that they identify unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and escalate appropriately.
- Responsible for supporting AVPs or VPs in managing client relationships. Responsible for a variety of activities in support of client relationships.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-628467
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .