Offshore Fund Monitoring Analyst II
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
The Offshore Fund Monitoring Analyst II will be the main and service contact for MIL Boston, the Transfer and Data Processing Agents for all operational issues. Following established procedures, communicates with dealers, bankers, wholesalers and sales desk representatives to identify and address service issues; replies to calls and mail on behalf of the Assistant Vice President. Using discretion and judgement, makes recommendations regarding processing and issue resolution. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides operational assistance to MIL wholesalers and sales desk personnel. Works directly with the Transfer and Data Processing Agents to resolve complex problems. Assists with the development and implementation of operational procedures with the Transfer and Data Processing agents.
- Manages investigations into broker and client issues with offshore transfer agents. Using discretion and judgement, ensures issues are resolved in a timely manner, and provides feedback where appropriate to Assistant Vice President. Ensures all questions and concerns are resolved efficiently and completely in a timely manner.
- Assist with ongoing projects that result from enhancements, new business and MIL initiatives. Creates and maintains short and long range project plans to satisfy departmental objectives.
- Acts as primary contact for financial intermediaries in the Americas. Assist with the servicing of Europe and Asia as needed.
- Enters and maintains customer and broker complaint information, in order to ensure the accuracy of annual reporting requirements to Luxembourg examiners.
- Interacts with own and other departments to develop procedures to enhance quality, quantity, and flow of work.
- Provides feedback to Management on quality and quantity of work performed as well as other issues affecting department. In addition, makes recommendations for process improvements and issue resolution.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly broker reporting for Revenue sharing, trail commissions and commissions. In addition, prepares regulatory filings for international offices as required.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum of two years' Operations and Systems experience and demonstrated ability to coordinate work with others, internal and external, required.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of data processing systems.
- Strong understanding of Transfer Agent policies and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Access.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."