Network Service Delivery Manager
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Network Service Delivery Manager to drive the implementation of our Network Services programs What you will be responsible for
As Network Service Delivery Manager, you will:
What we value
- Manage the Network Service Delivery team, covering all Voice, Data, and Security projects for the company. 3-5 Direct Reports
- Interact with internal State Street business customers and external State Street clients regularly; Negotiates delivery commitments.
- Convey information clearly and effectively in verbal and written format. prepare business cases for department review. Interacts with various levels of management.
- Leads the Network Lifecycle Management program, ensuring standards are in place for securing new equipment and retiring old equipment. Contributes to maintenance inventory records.
- Interacts daily with vendor partners. Purchases vendor related services and evaluates vendor's ability to deliver services. Leads monthly vendor stewardship meetings with vendors to discuss projects, issues, and long-term plans. Helps evaluate RFP responses and recommends solution.
- Proactively reviews existing policies, procedures and CIS standards initiating appropriate strategies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness against established metrics.
- Reviews reports on metric information regarding cost effectiveness, labor effectiveness and customer service levels obtained.
- Contributes to the ongoing evolution of the network life cycle by reviewing cost regularly and making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitors development initiatives to ensure conformance with architecture models and escalates to appropriate management if they don't.
- Regularly monitors vendor's ability to deliver on time, at the right price and of the best quality.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Proficient hands on experience with vulnerability Management and remediation
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus
- 2-5 years network engineering experience
- CCNA desired, CCNP certification a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years of experience in a large organization
- Superior knowledge of Network Services, LAN/WAN/Routers/Switches/Collaboration/etc
- Detailed knowledge of Network Security
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Well versed communicating at all levels
Why this role is important to us
- Night and Weekend support as required
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.