Investment Management Accounting Analyst
- Quincy, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half - US
- 17 Jan 19
Job Summary/Description: - Provide support for daily position reconciliation to external broker - Assist in various self-testing performed by the Risk Management and Oversight team -Assist with Internal Audit and GFAC requests: collecting and reviewing data, providing feedback to operations team - Assist on ad hoc projects as needed, with guidance from managers - Role is within Global Operations – contractor will work across all clients, but will not be interacting directly with clients. Will be interacting regularly with the daily processing team and other internal risk management teams, however internal communication is not limited to these teams.
- These roles are all encompassing and a prospective hire would interact with numerous internal and external teams including the clients themselves, accounting agents, custodians, pricing analyst, etc.
- Currently team of 5, contractor would report directly into AVP
- Large team of derivative operation analysts divided into smaller subsets depending on client and role. These are both middle and back office roles offered.
- Possibility of conversion/full time employment at the conclusion of the temporary assignment. a lot of opportunities with the growth and scope of our team
Additional Job Details:
- Must Haves: list the 3 top qualities that a successful candidate should have (do not list attention to detail/organized/can multitask etc. these are all soft skills).
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects, etc, intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Nice to Haves: list the 3 secondary/negotiable qualities that you would like to see but can live without in a contractor.
- Bloomberg experience, prior finance experience, coding knowledge
- Disqualifiers: what are unsuccessful candidates going to look like?
- Lacks initiative, lack of communication skills