Information Technology Project Manager
IT Resiliency Project Manager Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/IT-Resiliency-Project-Manager_R-631248/apply
The DR Technical Remediation Program/Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership, end to end project management and oversight of the various DR Technical Remediation sub-streams, initiatives and deliverables. This includes planning and overseeing of project level sub-streams, execution of project deliverables, and producing reporting and financials associated with the program.
- Provide the leadership and project management to drive the execution of sub-work stream initiatives within the overall DR Technical Remediation Program.
- Drive execution through stringent project management and close attention to detail of sub-streams for the DR Technical Remediation Program.
- Solution impediments with stakeholders, drive project progress, escalate risks, issues and solutions.
- Provide feedback to internal team regarding progress
- Manage preparation for sub-stream governance meetings including project plan consolidation and materials preparations
- Perform internal communications using multiple communication channels
- Perform financial management oversight of sub-streams to enable achievement of integration financial goals and synergies
- Responsible for adherence to project costing tools.e.g, ATRACK, RPS, Forecast plus, CA PPM
- Conduct regular project team meetings to review issues and monitor project progress
- Create regular status reports and distributes to IT Resiliency PMO for distribution to senior management
- Analyze change request impacts to schedule, budget, and resources
- Conducts risk management analysis
- Conduct ongoing cost analysis of the project
- Escalates issues to IT DR Remediation management for referral to appropriate bodies
- Matrix management of resources throughout life of the project.
- Management of Technology and outsourced Vendors throughout life of project.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- PMP Certification and/or consulting experience a plus
- 10+ Years in IT Program Management Experience in Financial Services
- Proven leadership and program management skills
- Proven strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with executive management
- Proven ability to work with technology vendors and outsourced partners.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and collaborator
- Competencies required: demonstrated strong project management skills, analytical/problem solving skills, business/industry knowledge, communication versatility, information technology acumen, teamwork and leadership, written and verbal skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and able to use advanced features of Microsoft Project,
Posted TodayFull timeR-631248
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .