Implementation Lead / Business Analyst / VP
This team within Alpha Platform Services, implements the data management solutions for Alpha and Middle Office clients. The team strives to deliver global, integrated product capabilities that increase the organization's capabilities for our F2B clients. This role provides an opportunity for an analyst with excellent communication skills to expand on his/her skill set for the Alpha program. The selected candidate will be expected to build relationships and collaborate with both business stakeholders and technology partnership order to contribute to the timely execution of long term strategic plans for building out sophisticated intra company solutions. The selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing due diligence, driving the client solution design, flows, operational processes and business system functionality. Managing the implementation and onboarding plan, project timelines, conversion approach and post-go-live efforts for several simultaneous client implementations. The selected candidate will also help define the long term business strategy for the complex instrument types, ensuring solutions developed for our Alpha Front to Back Platform meet the customer's and State Street business requirements, in alignment with the Alpha Strategy. Responsibilities
- Work on client implementation projects as an Implementation Lead , Business Analyst responsible for business requirements. Document the data requirements. Analyze complex financial data and identify gaps and potential system enhancements needed.
- Break down the business requirements into user stories for agile team to develop the enhancements. Work with the agile team to get the stories developed, tested and deployed to production.
- Coordinate with US /UK/India project teams and third-party vendors or SSC Business units and the Clients. Flexibility to work in UK/India time zones (when required).
- The individual will be working collaboratively across Business and IT organizations to achieve common taxonomy, data standards, data modeling, data quality, data integration with traceability, etc. Develop data strategy, data architecture and associated procedures.
- Develop and maintain a formal description of the data and data structures - this can include data definitions, data models, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Collaborate with Data Governance team and support their objective with data governance and delivery oversight.
- Apply strong data architecture and data management best practices across the end-to-end implementation. Document data integration standards and approach across multiple applications and internal and external data provider platforms.
- Ensure and document data architecture artifacts with industry best practices.
- Track multiple client commitments diligently and ensure timely deliveries
- Four year degree in a business or technical field such as Finance, Mathematical Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Computer Science. An advanced degree or industry certification such as the CFA is a strong plus.
- 10+ years of data architecture, data modeling, data analysis, database design, data integration experience. Knowledgeable about standards and best practices for data warehousing.
- Financial services back ground is a must. Good understanding of Middle Office services like IBOR, performance, reconciliation, client reporting, transaction management is a must. industry experience with front, middle, and back office integration, functionality, and electronic trading platforms (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, BBH Infomediary etc.) is required.
- Prior expertise with State Street system is a must have - RKS, OTC Hub, WSO etc.
- 7+ Yrs of total Business analysis experience
- Expertise in process modeling, data flow documentation.
- Expertise in SQL, Word, Power point, MS Visio, Excel
- Experience developing business requirement, agile methodology, testing strategy is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to liaise between the business, clients and technology teams.
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to multitask and work under high pressure deadlines.
- Ability to reprioritize quickly.