Identity Access Management - Application Onboarding Lead, VP
Who we are looking for
The Identity and Access Management
organization is seeking a VP, Identity and Access Management
to lead as a key member of the onboarding team. This position will be primarily responsible for onboarding internal and external applications onto the Identity Access Management platform. The candidate must have a strong understanding of modern Identity and Access Management concepts and best practices, strong knowledge of applications architectures - both legacy and cloud-hosted across a broad range of technologies including Windows, UNIX, databases and Cloud. Knowledge of range of applications in State Street is a plus. The candidate must have strong leadership skills to lead a cross functional and cross organizational team. What you will be responsible for
As VP, Identity and Access Mgmt
What we value
- Responsible for managing all aspects of technology life cycle to onboard applications to Identity Access Management platform - this will include project management, resource planning, execution, training, and ongoing support.
- Ensure all staff are trained appropriately to ensure increased productivity and timeliness of delivery.
- Onboarding internal and external applications onto the Identity Access Management platform.
- Improving the onboarding processes to achieve greater velocity in onboarding applications.
- Develop strong partnerships with application teams, business teams, administration teams, and development teams.
- Improving the regulatory and risk management remediation goals for the Identity Access Management platform.
- Develop an onboarding team which will contribute in all phases of development including analysis and design, including across divisions.
- Establish a strategy for long-term onboarding of applications with senior management.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strategic planning, executive communication and team leadership.
- Application development manager experience
- Experience leading multiple on-shore and off-shore teams.
- Ability to interact effectively with developers, analysts, security analysts, and technical or non-technical business teams.
- Analyze current processes and identify design improvements to streamline.
- Experience and solid understanding of Identity Access Management principles.
- Managing budgets in respect to technology and vendors.
- Strong technical skills and prior experience across cloud technologies, modern application development and technology operations.
- Experience developing and deploying in an AGILE environment.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience including progressive leadership experience in information technology, security, privacy, and governance in the Financial Services sector.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Strong and effective oral and written communications skills.