IT Data Analyst
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate to join our Global Technology Services team will be a self-motivated, energetic Data Analytics Consultant possessing strong analytical skills, leveraging MS Excel to crunch very large data sets and organize results in coherent and understandable way. What you will be responsible for
As IT Data Analyst, you will
What we value to be successful in this role
- Collect and analyze large amounts of data from various sources providing timely, accurate, and insightful information to help facilitate continues improvements around the mobile, desktop, and application end-user experiences.
- Play a key role in developing coherent presentations and other communications to facilitate management decision making, and clearly document key decisions in the review and challenge process.
- As a member of the Global End-User Service team you will be involved in piloting some of the latest cloud-based technologies.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills, leveraging MS Excel to crunch very large data sets and organize results in coherent and understandable way
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create easy to follow technical procedures and presentations
- Strong organizational skills able to deliver on projects under tight timeframes
- High degree of attention to detail
- Desire to learn and ability to quickly get comfortable with new information
- Able to learn without classroom aids (via papers, presentations, books, etc.)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Why this role is important to us
- 5 or more years of experience in data analysis, business analysis, IT project or program management.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers