Global Crisis Management Lead
Global Crisis Management Lead - MD Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Global-Crisis-Management-Lead---MD_R-629746/apply
Enterprise Continuity Services Global Crisis Management Lead, MD
Enterprise Continuity Services (ECS) develops and oversees a global program that governs the business in the creation of effective and risk appropriate continuity and recovery solutions to support the continuation of critical processing and servicing of our clients.
Scope of Position
The Enterprise Continuity Services (ECS) Global Crisis Management Lead will report to the Global Head of ECS and will lead the global end to end crisis management process. Key responsibilities of this position include development and maintenance of the firms global crisis management framework, overseeing and facilitating operational, technology, and cyber incidents globally. This role will coordinate with incident managers within other global regions and various functional units across the enterprise. Due to the nature of incidents, non-standard work hours can be expected.
- Oversee State Streets Global Incident Management Program and provide leadership to a global team of incident response professionals, incorporating a focus on the heightened global regulatory environment
- Lead the Global and/or Regional Incident Management program to provide corporate support (as required) and ensure the following:
- ECS Incident Management policies, procedures, and documentation are consistently up to date
- Employees are trained on policies and procedures appropriately and possess the proper skillset to carry out incident management duties
- Annual training (including simulation exercises) is administered and tracked for all continuity personnel
- Maintain a state of readiness surrounding both external and internal events, and develop strong relationships with regional corporate leads (Privacy, Security, Information Security, IT, etc.) and external sources (i.e. government emergency management, monitoring sites, etc.)
- Collaborate with Enterprise Continuity Services Regional Heads, Global Head of Continuity, Privacy Office, and Incident Management Teams to identify themes within the Global Incident Management Program and ensure that regional programs are effective and operate in alignment with both the enterprise-wide program and global regulations/standards
- Serve as a global partner to State Street management teams on best practices around preparation, coordination and communication for all potential Incidents, and drive firm wide innovation on these items as necessary
- Activate major incident protocol and recovery plans for business unit disruptions utilizing both internal/external mechanisms, perform initial assessment of potential threats, escalate to business as necessary, and oversee the After Incident Report (AIR) process
- Coordinate all internal and external communication regarding incident(s) by establishing sound communication practices to notify and keep key stakeholders informed throughout the duration of an incident.
- 10+ years of experience in Business Continuity/Incident Management
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Professional Business Continuity certification preferred (MBCP, CBCP, etc.)
- Professional IT Risk certification preferred
- Privacy Certification preferred (CIPP)
- Cyber Certification preferred
- Financial services industry experience
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Demonstrable experience with Incident Management, Business Continuity, Data Breach Management
- Must be able to think strategically as a global leader across business lines and management levels
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization effectively
- Possess leadership skills necessary to provide incident management support, continuity oversight, and education / awareness training
- Advanced knowledge and experience managing and organizing
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR-629746
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .