Fund Accounting & Administration
Fund Accounting & Administration, MD North Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/North-Quincy-Massachusetts/Fund-Accounting---Administration--MD_R-633658-1/apply
State Streets Limited Partner Services (LPS) group assists institutional investors in managing the administrative aspects of investing in Alternative Investments, while also providing investors with the decision support tools and information they need to help find the alpha they are seeking from their managers. The LPS service is built on a set of integrated, proprietary technologies, which allows us to process information from investors financial statements in a quick and efficient manner, and a dedicated client service team who is experienced in working with Alternative Investments and focused on delivering timely and accurate information.
The Managing Director will be responsible for driving on the design, implementation, and execution of the strategic vision of the Limited Partner Services team in State Streets Institutional Investor Services group.
- Serve in capacity as the lead of the LPS team in meetings and presentations to client representatives, prospective clients, and our senior management team
- Define the product roadmap for the LPS team and coordinate execution on the plan across the LPS management, Client Service, Operations, Information Technology, and our external vendors
- Prepare executive level presentations for senior management that support new business requests/plans and provide status updates on ongoing initiatives
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the LPS managers (VP and AVPs) who are responsible for delivery of our services in adherence with our contractual obligations and service level agreements
- Refine and optimize the LPS operating model to ensure that resources are being properly deployed by collaborating with our partners in IT and in our global operations hubs in China, India, and Singapore
- Assist State Street Client Service teams in negotiations with clients to establish service levels and set delivery expectations when implementing new solutions
- Work with our IT partners to ensure support for development, implementation, and maintenance of new technology solutions for LPS clients and the LPS team
- Support business growth initiatives by participating in prospective client presentations, presenting at industry sponsored events, and reviewing upsell opportunities with the Client Service team
- Ensure LPS compliance with State Street corporate guidelines and initiatives
- Manage implementation efforts for special projects, as needed
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, or a related discipline - MBA, CFA, or CPA is a plus
- 15+ years of experience working in Alternative Investments required
- Proven expertise in performance measurement and accounting for Alternative Investments
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and service-oriented skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels of management
- Proven ability to lead a team of managers working on a broad array of responsibilities
Additional Skills Include:
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across all levels of management
- Ability to work in various desktop and wed-based applications, including MS Office tools
Posted YesterdayFull timeR-633658
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .