Client Service Representative - November Start
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
MFS Investment Management is seeking multiple Client Service Representatives to form a class, who will be responsible for responding to incoming telephone inquiries from various MFS clients and provide general product knowledge about financial and non-financial transactions. This position provides an excellent training program to start, with the opportunity for advancement after 6 months.
- Responds to incoming phone calls from existing and potential MFS clients about MFS products.
- Processes a variety of routine and complex financial and non-financial transactions while meeting or exceeding department standards for productivity and quality.
- Resolves basic account problems and questions; initiates research on more complex problems by directing to appropriate work area for resolution.
- Communicates by telephone, fax, and email correspondence with shareholders, participants, broker/dealers and others to verify information and clarify requests or provide appropriate documentation to customers as requested.
- Maintains proper documentation of telephone calls and performs additional duties as requested.
- Interacts with other departments within the Service Center to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Associate's Degree or 1 year customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferred
- Employees in this role are required to be physically present in the office. MFS currently requires all in-office employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical or religious accommodations are available if necessary.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."