Client Service Operations - Senior Associate
- Acts as point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries.
- Monitors and oversees the performance of all business unit Shared Service Teams, global Centers of Excellence and India operations as it relates to the overall service delivery for their clients.
- Ensures that the net asset values of the client's portfolios are accurately calculated and disseminated in a timely manner.
- Ensure prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients. Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor and review daily work of Client Support Specialist 1 to ensure accurate and timely calculation of Net Asset Value.
- May perform the duties of the Client Support Specialist 1 or 2, if required.
- Account Administration including account openings, billing set up, tax reclaims/tax documentation, market openings/exits/updates, security registration/system access/ID administration and FAR set up
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Production of client-customized reporting; collection of data and production of customer report cards
- Identify and resolve work processing issues.
- Make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Monitor day-to-day service delivery of Business Unit Shared Service and Centers of Excellence for assigned accounts.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational Centers of Excellence, Business Unit Shared Services and Business Unit Client Service.
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
- Provide timely and accurate customized client reporting.
- Train and develop new staff. Complete performance appraisals.