The AMS Client Service Officer position is a management role responsible for a team of client service representatives providing both relationship management and daily operational support to our asset managerclients. AMS Officers are also responsible for their teams work allocation and oversight, process improvement strategies, training of new staff, problem resolution,and serve as an escalation point for external and internal clients.
· Responsible for managing multiple external client / investment manager relationships.
· Responsible for the day to day management and successful oversight of the long-term relationships of assigned accounts.
· Responsible for managing a team(s) of client service representatives.
· Responsible for strategic aspects of maintaining and growing long-term client relationships.
· Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved.
· Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
· Works closely with internal teams and clients to drive execution of initiatives.
· Facilitates communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment. Works with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues, and new business opportunities.
· May be responsible for client retention and revenue expansion through existing services and cross sell.
· Provides project management support for client related initiatives.
· Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation of service deliverables are being provided to the clients and the team.
· Manages internal and client expectations.
· Manages conversion and new client relationships with minimal input/contact from VP or SVP.
· BS/BA degree required. MBA desirable
· Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry.
· Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must.
· Must possess leadership and management skills.
· Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus.
· Ability to travel up to 25%.Posted YesterdayFull timeR-627957
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .