Client Service Associate
Client Service, Associate 2 Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Client-Service--Associate-2_R-631768/apply
As a Client Service Specialist Associate 2 you will interact internally with global Centers of Excellence Client Operations teams business unit Shared Service teams and Joint Venture operations teams to complete the processing for assigned clients and portfolios.
- Validate and review all daily activity while maintaining all required controls
- Resolve a broad range of questions for and carry out processing work to resolve a variety of requests for internal and external clients
- Calculate and process fund and account activities e.g. supporting Net Asset Value (NAV) Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) yields cash movements distributions corporate actions bank loans processed transactions etc. and prepares proofs as needed
- Support the review and validation of data as needed e.g. fund NAVs etc. as well as distribute information to Shared Services and Client Operations teams
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify analyze and resolve issues
- Research and resolve exceptions reconciliations incorrect transactions and issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with clients when necessary
- Maintain appropriate records of daily and monthly activities
- Support the production of financial performance and/or quality reports for client shareholder director and management as needed
- Interprets client needs and works to meet those needs offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues
- Maintain working knowledge of processing activities
- Handle complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency
- Document any updates or changes to formal procedures databases etc.
- Prepare and verify information for various projects/special requests as directed
- Support training of new hires as necessary
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues breaches and suspicious activities
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- During the course of normal day to day operation be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience and a focus in Finance or related field preferred; 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong communication organization interpersonal and customer service skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Computer proficient including working knowledge of desktop software applications (e.g. Excel Word Access etc.)
- Collaborate with others outside own area of expertise
Posted 5 Days AgoFull timeR-631768
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .