Who we are looking for
Client Service Specialist who will provide proactive management and oversight of Investment / Asset Manager relationships through daily interaction management, regular service reviews, and professional and timely communication with business units and clients. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Be responsible for maintenance of accurate records of research, follow up and client interaction.
- Initiate communication to clients on complex asset servicing matters.
- Liaise with the internal service teams to solve inquiries raised and collaborate to build a cohesive service delivery model. Identify the need for escalation of issues.
- Ensure all relevant regulation & internal procedures are completed and adhered to.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior; ensuring personal accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to junior staff on technical, professional and client issues.
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products.
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
About State Street What we do.
- Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Minimum three to four years custody and / or client-facing experience preferred.
- Prior experience with State Street custody, accounting, and reporting systems a plus.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers