Business Systems Analyst
Business System Anlst,Sr Assc Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Business-System-Anlst-Sr-Assc_R-629544-1/apply
- Corporate Information Security is seeking a Recertification Analyst to oversee all functions associated with running and supporting recertification controls for Manual, Aveksa(SSRP) and SailPoint platforms.
- The analyst will assure that ALL tasks required for the recertification lifecycle are met.
The core tasks include:
- Initiation and Monitoring of the process workflows
- Managing Review components
- Review Activation and Closure
- Revocation and Validation Tracking
- Remediation and Validation processes
- Troubleshooting and escalating issues or process gaps.
- Management and oversight of the full Recertification Review lifecycle
- Analysis and documentation of operational gaps and identification of areas for process improvement.
- Interface with the end user to provide support throughout the review lifecycle
- Work closely with the all support teams to assure organizational objectives are met and organizational risk is mitigated.
- Manage all pre and post review manual controls.
- Manage the review validation process to assure identified access is reviewed as requested.
- The Online Certification Administrator will oversee all functions associated with preparing review materials, supporting success of active recertification, and assuring all access marked for revocation is processed as identified.
- The successful candidate is expected to have strong analytical skills; be able to thrive in a fast-moving environment; contribute to the development of SOPs based on recertification lifecycles and strong information security controls; and must be flexible and able to adapt well to changing priorities. Attention to detail is a must!! The candidate should also have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and have 4-6 years business or IT related experience.
- An understanding of the following computing fundamentals is a plus particularly: application/data security, information security audit controls and information security risk management.
- Formal recertification training will be provided and reinforced with on the job training.
- Ability to provide updates to internal partners and recertification management regarding information security solutions
- Ability to participate in risk discussions by providing information to the team concerning on-going operations processes associated with Access Recertification
- Assist with developing new procedures and controls under the direct supervision of the Recertification Manager or lead
- Ability to provide requested reporting to the Recertification Manager and Recertification Project Manager timely.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-629544
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .