Business Data Analyst
Market Data Business Analyst, Officer Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Market-Data-Business-Analyst--Officer_R-627499/apply
We are seeking a Market Data Business Analyst to help drive the Market Data strategy which is to ensure the businesses have the most cost effective and optimal Market Data products and services to help enable and drive their business strategies.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Help support and develop product/service strategy for one of the major Market Data categories which includes Pricing, Reference Data, Index Data, Desktop terminals, and News/Other
- Help support and develop vendor strategy which is aligned with the product/service strategy
- Develop preferred list of vendors which have the right balance of product/service capabilities and reasonable cost
- Partner with one of the major businesses (Global Services, Global Delivery, Global Advisors, Global Markets, Global GX/Charles River, Corp/Other) to understand their Client and Product strategy in order to anticipate and meet their Market Data needs
- Help the business optimize their spend by analyzing and eliminating unnecessary demand, vetting and utilizing lower cost alternatives, ensuring recovery of certain expenses from clients, and ensuring IT strategy optimizes consumption
- Identify, initiate, and project manage initiatives to successful completion that significantly reduce the expense base
- Ability to build strong relationships with businesses, procurement, and legal
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with data manipulation, financial modeling, reconciliation
- Strong MS Office skills Excel, Access, Powerpoint
- Project management experience
- Financial Services experience preferred
- 4+ years work experience
- Market Data product knowledge and experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree
Posted 15 Days AgoFull timeR-627499
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .