Business Analyst, VP Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Business-Analyst--VP_R-632735/apply
The Data Architecture team works with business teams and IT development teams to implement enhancements to the information delivery data warehouse. We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Business Analyst who can help implement scalable, reusable, flexible data architecture.
The individual will be working collaboratively across Business and IT organizations to achieve common taxonomy, data standards, data modeling, data quality, data integration with traceability, etc. The following are key roles and responsibilities:
- Work on client on boarding projects as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst responsible for business requirements. Document the data requirements. Analyze data and identify gaps.
- Break down the business requirements into user stories for agile team to develop the enhancements. Work with the agile team to get the stories developed, tested and deployed to production.
- Coordinate with US /UK/India project teams and third-party vendors or SSC Business units and the Clients. Flexibility to work in UK/India time zones (when required).
- Develop and maintain a formal description of the data and data structures - this can include data definitions, data models, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Collaborate with Data Governance and support their objective with data architecture and delivery oversight.
- Develop data strategy, data architecture and associated procedures.
- Apply strong data architecture and data management best practices across the end-to-end implementation. Document data integration standards and approach across applications and data provider platform and source systems.
- Ensure and document data architecture artifacts with industry best practice.
- 5+ years of data architecture, data modeling, data analysis, database design, data integration experience. Knowledgeable about standards and best practices for data warehousing.
- Advanced reasoning; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to liaise between the business and technology teams.
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
- 10+ Yrs of total Business analysis experience,
- Expertise in process modeling, data flow documentation.
- Financial services back ground is a must. Good understanding of Middle Office services a plus
- Experienced in agile software development.
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure.
- Expertise in SQL, Word, Power point, MS Visio, Excel
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-632735
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .