Bank Loans Developer
Who we are looking for
The Bank Loans Developer will be a hands-on software development position, responsible for writing code primarily in JAVA and SQL Server, interfacing with business project teams. State Street Bank Loans platform is undergoing long term growth as customers choose to invest in alternative classes of investments. The Bank Loans Developer will continue to be a part of an established technology team to help in the onboarding of clients and integrate with other State Street systems. This position will facilitate clients in getting one view of State Street across all asset classes. What you will be responsible for
As Bank Loans Developer, you will
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Apply knowledge of .net and SQL Server to translate business requirements into readable code.
- Relating and linking data across multi-functional systems serving different asset classes.
- Utilizing Wall Street Office core vendor application and interfacing systems such as EDM.
- Receiving and analyzing requirements and proposing a suitable solution that adheres to the team's methodology, including writing and maintaining Operating Procedures and Standards.
- Analyzing requirements and successfully applying skills in problem solving to provide solutions at various stages of software development and methodology.
- Operating in a self-sufficient manner and identifying the right time to raise queries or concerns.
- Developing high proficiency web services and delivering extracts to downstream data warehouse.
- Communicating at the right level with all parties involved-developers, business project teams, and end users-who may be based in different locations and time-zones.
- Manage / monitor Bank Loan business and IT production support issues.
- Problem-solving for complex application environments using analytical skills to research and design solutions.
- Understanding Deployment Architectures and High Availability Concepts.
- Expertise in portfolio administration Software suite Wall Street Office, in-depth knowledge in architecture of the Wall Street Office application and its components.
- Hands on experience in Markit Enterprise Data Management tool (IHS Markit EDM) .
- Expertise in Architect and design of major Production Environments and running Enterprise Business applications using WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Message Broker.
Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 5 years of experience using .net/SQL and working with interfacing systems.
- Knowledge of Java a plus
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers