Avp, Technology Asset Management, Enterprise Technology Risk Management
AVP, Technology Asset Management, Enterprise Technology Risk Management North Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/North-Quincy-Massachusetts/AVP--Technology-Asset-Management--Enterprise-Technology-Risk-Management_R-631745-1/apply
It is an exciting time to join State Street Corporation (SSC) in the Enterprise Technology Risk Management (ETRM) organization. ETRM is responsible for leadership, oversight, monitoring and advisement around the discovery, management and remediation of IT risks across the emterprise.
As a representative of the Enterprise Technology Risk Group you will have your finger on the pulse of State
Streets Global Technology Services(GTS) teams particularly Global Technology Operations(GTO) activities and initiatives worldwide working collaboratively with the GTO/FLOD/TLOD and with the ETRM Team to operationalize ETRMs Second Line of Defense Program specifically oversight, challenge and review in the area of IT Asset Management.
General Roles and Responsibilities
Strategy & Planning & Governance:
- Produce risk reports for technology governance functions
- Support the design and implementation of ETRM risk management reporting solutions
- Assist in creation of annual strategic plans
- Continuous assessment end-to-end of the effectiveness and maturity of IT Asset Management
- Management process relative to identification, reporting, planning, and resolution of risks.
- Deep dive technology risk assessments working with GTO and GTS Business Controls and track key risk indicators.
- Recommend, enforce controls, monitor, report and aid in remediation of technology risks pertaining to State Streets Crown Jewels (most critical technology assets)
- Anticipate critical issues and risks; take responsibility for identifying or escalating key risks and impacts based on non-compliance with internal and external standards, assist the firm with planning and executing additional compensating controls, and participate in various decision making forums on risk appetite setting and risk acceptance
- Work collaboratively with the First Line of Defense as well as with Audit and other ERM functions to integrate reviews, controls testing, or on ETRM recommendations.
- Extract, analyze, synthesize, and report on information from various sources including Incident Management, Archer, change control, release plans, etc.
- Manage overall second line plan and issues repository and ensure tasks are completed on target, based on issue life cycle.
- Assist and develop presentations and metrics for various technology and risk committees, senior management and the board.
- Manage data collection, validation and reporting for various reports, including technology risk opinion, board risk reporting and technology risk appetite
- Provide liaison role with global / legal entity risk function for technology risk reporting
- Ensure quality of technology risk reporting including clear definition of data collection models and processes
- Maintain ETRM risk management reporting tools and processes
- Support automation of ETRM risk management solutions
Communication, Education, Training
- Assist in executing our communication strategy including ongoing content management
- Develop effective technology risk reporting to ensure timely escalation of risk issues
- Assist in risk management benchmarking with internal and external organizations
- The ability to influence technology leaders about the need to embrace new risk initiatives and controls is key to success in this role
- Communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and intergroup skills are critical for success
- Understanding and knowledge of technology, development life cycle, change control processes, data resiliency, recovery exercises, technology architecture and risk management
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the Financial, Consulting, or Technology Industries
- Bachelors degree in business or technology
- Background in IT, business or risk analysis
- Strong analytical reasoning and attention to details
- Experience collecting, analyzing and reporting data preferred
- Experience in any of the following areas is preferable: Risk Management, Technology Audits, Technology Asset Management, Systems Development Life Cycle, application architectures
- Exposure to frameworks: ITIL, COBIT, NIST, ISO etc
- Project/Program Management experience with PMP certification preferred
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Graduate degree in Technology or with emphasis on Risk Management preferred
- Experience with Data Analytics, reporting, metrics including development of dashboards is a plus
Posted 5 Days AgoFull timeR-631745
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .