Application Reliability Operations - Middle Office, Assistant Vice President
What you will be responsible for
As Application Reliability Operations AVP
- Manage deliverables for critical applications by working with Business users and understand the SLA's
- Understand and identify application process flow and analytics in support of better service level objectives
- Drive deliverables to meet SLAs and mitigate Client impact
- Design and develop automation /self-healing and resiliency patterns
What we value
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues with the Application across Client environments
- Timely engagement of required teams on Incident call
- Respond to user issues, working with the Development team or external support teams for the resolution
- Work with Technical team members to identify and implement automated process improvements using PowerShell and other scripting utilities
- Collaborate with Dev/L4s on incident/issue triages and release/change review meetings
- Work with the Data Delivery team in monitoring the Data delivery application, ensuring files to and from clients are received and delivered to meet SLA's
- Strong documentation skills when logging product issues, which includes observations, diagnoses, action steps, and tracking errors.
- Strong communication skills while collaborating across various departments in providing clear, regular updates related to issues
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Spring boot
- Messaging - MQ/Kafka
- PLSQL - Oracle/Exadata
- Micro Services(+)
- Cloud Architecture - AWS/Microsoft Azure(+)
Why this role is important to us
- BS/BA degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience in financial services industry
- Experience in working with transactional, middleware systems in cloud environment required
- Proficiency with middle office systems
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers