Alpha Client Onboarding Technology Manager- Officer
Who we are looking for
An experienced candidate to manage large and complex client onboarding technology projects across the full range of services to Alpha clients. The role will involve overseeing multiple workstreams covering the full scope of services committed to our clients and developing joint project governance and comprehensive implementation plans ensuring risk and issues are effectively managed and projects are delivered on time and to scope. Candidates should have a good understanding of Client Onboarding technology engagements and Project Management skills. What you will be responsible for
As Client Technology Manager you will
What we value
- Lead client IT deployment and development strategies through to implementation and client issues through to resolution.
- Work collaboratively with resource managers across STT to Ensure the project is appropriately staffed across all activities according to approved scope, timeline, deliverables; Escalate any shortfalls for resolution
- Oversee and manage project costs and manage project resource plans required to execute on time and on budget
- Drive the internal stakeholders to execute against their tasks and milestones; drive proper governance and program reporting
- Identify program risks and issue ensuring appropriate mitigation/remediation plans are effective
- Establish and manage program change management process
- Monitor all work streams and activities leveraging standard tools and established processes. Be responsible for adherence to project costing and management tools such as JIRA, CA PPM etc.
- Coordinate with various IT Development teams, Product Owners, IT Support teams, etc. so that client deliverables are planned and scheduled to meet the various phases of Onboarding
- Demonstrate command and control in IT deliverables with risk excellence.
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices and improve team capabilities to successfully onboard clients
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to bring together and influence teams across different levels and disciplines within the organization
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Strategy, solutioning skills, and strong risk management.
- Experience in managing large projects, across multiple business lines and corporate functions
- Culture traits - Choose to own it, Break through Silos, Deliver results through integrity.
- Bachelor's degree or above. 2+ years of financial industry experience. Experience in front office functionality, middle (IBOR) and back office will be preferred.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Expert in MS Word & Excel. Prior experience in MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, globally structured team-based environment
NA Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption.