Selby Jennings is looking for Senior Lead Software Engineer to join one of the top asset managers globally. The candidate must have 6+ years of professional experience as a Senior Software Engineer/Developer. This role is located in Boston, MA - all candidates MUST be willing to relocate to Boston come September, 2021.
Key Responsibilities and Skillsets:
- Full stack software development; Web development using Angular; backend development using SQL; server-side development in C# .NET
- Delivery, test automation and containerization
- Ability to communicate with others and work in a team driven environment
- Professional experience working in a financial institution / interest in finance is a plus
- Strong knowledge surrounding algorithms, databases
- MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field