Senior Relationship Advisor
Sr. Relationship Advisor
Demonstrated expertise of knowledgerelated to bank deposit and cash management products and services, includingbut not limited to online banking platforms, account reporting, cash managementdisbursement and collection solutions.
Solid understanding of routineclient inquiries including, but not limited to: general account and/or productsupport inquires; user administration inquiries and associated online training;operational troubleshooting for all products and services; liaison betweenclient and internal business partners for problem resolution; and fraudmonitoring, risk identification/resolution.
- Proven ability and highly skilled at developing strong positive relationships with external clients and internal partners
- Extremely adept at understanding and interpreting client inquiries
- Excellent analytical skills with aptitude for determining root cause or underlying circumstances and identifying solutions
- Highly proficient at researching complex issues, determining options that best suit client needs and minimizes risk, and generating recommendations that not only address issue but proactively enhance or improve client outcome.
- Excellent communication skills capable of explaining information in a clear and concise manner and adapting delivery depending on the audience, and influencing decisions in the best interest of the client
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Excels in a team environment and proactively collaborates and acts as a leader with others to serve clients
- Full comprehension of policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Demonstrated client relationship building experience and/or client support in financial services and/or products.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS 6-7 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service) OR 8-10 years of overall experience. Bachelors Degree desired and may be considered as 2-3 years overall experience
#LI-FA1 Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Newton Work Locations: Job:
Client Services Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Jan 10, 2020, 3:24:47 PM