Senior Accountant - Real Estate Private Equity - Boston
- USD70000.00 - USD75000.00 per year + Bonus
- Newton, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 10 Oct 18
Private Equity firm specializing in Real Estate Investments seeks Senior Accountant to join their team in Boston, MA.
My client is an international, yet boutique, Private Equity firm that specializes in Real Estate investments in the US. They focus on hotel developments, real estate, residential developments and multi-family units. They have experiences significant growth over recent years and due to a recent internal promotion, an opportunity for a Senior Accountant has arisen.
Reporting into the recently promoted Director of Finance, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for contribution toward both sides of finance: the investment accounting and the management company finances. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting with the day to day operations of the finance team
- Assisting with the accounting side of the real estate deals
- Creating quarterly investor financial reports
- Assist in the continued roll out of a new system (Great Plains)
- Consolidate the investments accounts, created by the property managers in the field
- Maintain control of spending and costs
- Contribute toward capital calls, waterfalls and distributions - and all other fund/ investment related accounting processes
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
This role is at the heart of an entrepreneurial, fast paced, boutique real estate private equity firm, that is currently closing around one deal per month. Successful candidates must be prepared to be tested on a daily basis with new, exciting, professional challenges!
Please submit your resume, using the link provided, for consideration within 24 hours.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- CPA (or on track to obtain CPA within a year)
- 1+ years of public accounting experience, ideally with a focus on Asset Management/ Private Equity space
- Ability to work in Newton, MA (Back Back office location from Jan 2019 onward)
- $70,000 - $ 75,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme (75% personal performance, d25% employer performance)
- Medical and dental insurance - fully covered by employers
- 401K plan with employer match
- Opportunity to work at the heart of a highly successful real private equity firm