Job Opportunity Product Owner Product Owner -1903631 Description The Product Owner works collaboratively with product partners across the organization to understand how platforms need to evolve to enhance/support product offerings, optimize the customer engagement and to integrate capabilities. S/he recommends and implements strategies and tactics to improve operating expenses, reduce risk, and to increase sales. RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENTS
- Act as business representative within the POD, responsible for day to day decisions
- Clearly articulates the business value of new features and unite stakeholders behind a shared vision.
- Creates, prioritizes, grooms, and maintains product backlog.
- Ensures development stories have well defined acceptance criteria.
- Ensures the development team is developing in alignment with the stories created from the high level requirement.
- Implements and delivers within commitment, understanding the accountabilities of all parties and program timelines and deliverables.
- Keeps all POD deliverables on track for timeline and budget.
- Leverages research, focus groups and testing as needed.
- Responsible for defect management and prioritization of defects.
- Serves as a liaison to the technology team in order to translate requirements and user stories into work ready for development., Works with User Experience teams to understand customer needs and that they are reflected in the end product.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 9-12 years of work experience in a related field or position
- 5-10 years of experience as a product manager preferred
- Experience with Agile project delivery and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Ability to empathize with our clients and the end users to develop a product they want to use
- Ability to facilitate conversation between stakeholders with competing priorities
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Adaptable and receptive to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about developing a world class product, constantly striving to understand how we can improve
- Positive, solution focused approach
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking
Job : Product Development Primary Location : Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Oct 22, 2019, 5:35:48 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dorchester
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementRiskRisk ManagementSalesSales ManagementUnderwriting
- Product Development & Management, Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States