Information Technology Auditor
Job Opportunity IT Auditor IT Auditor -1905304 Description
The primary function of the IT Auditor is to execute basic audit testing as part of internal audit reviews and activities. S/he performs testing in a timely manner, ensuring all audit quality and client relation standards are met, and courteous and professional behavior is observed in all situations.
- Attends professional training actions provided by the company.
- Conducts post-audit basic follow-up tasks to appraise adequacy of corrective action taken by management to address audit recommendations.
- Demonstrates proactivity in professional development activities.
- Documents audit testing and follow-up tasks in accordance to relevant audit standards.
- Examines business records and collects information, exercises independent judgment in identifying issues and assessing risk as well and presents the results to the relevant audit team member.
- Executes basic control design and operating effectiveness testing as part of internal audit reviews and activities.
- Provides consistent quality service to both internal and external stakeholders that meets the companys standards.
Job : IT Audit Primary Location : Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park Organization:Internal Audit (8880) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Oct 3, 2019, 5:13:29 PM
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, System Engineering, Technology discipline, or related field.
- At least 0-1 years audit or relevant experience.
- Analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Technology and computer skills, with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs
- Communicates clearly and precisely Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components
- Displays a can-do attitude and willingness to learn Proactively clarifies ones tasks and responsibilities
- Is comfortable with change and can alter tasks with guidance Asks questions to understand the impact of changes on ones own job
- Knows who the organizations key customers and competitors are Has basic understanding of financial services industry and how organizations operate
- Learns about and diligently follows established risk management policies, processes and procedures
- Works effectively in team settings Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dorchester
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- FEEDING THE HUNGRY
Santander Interns work together to help serve the community.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Five Minutes with Adrian Garrido
Chief Audit Executive Adrian Garrido talks about the important role of his department at Santander…
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementRiskRisk ManagementSalesSales ManagementUnderwriting
- Audit, Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
- Internal Audit & Credit Risk Review, Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States