Commercial Banking Implementation Manager
Job Opportunity Commercial Banking Client Implementation Manager Commercial Banking Client Implementation Manager -1905830 Description Commercial Banking Santanders Commercial Banking Division is an active provider of capital, treasury management and risk management solutions to thousands of small and mid-sized companies in the northeast and across the country. We also have expertise and provide service to specific industry sectors including real estate, asset based lending, energy, education, health care and government.
Our clients rely on the strength of Santanders balance sheet and the degree to which our relationship managers understand their businesses in order to develop the most relevant and compelling solutions. In addition, Santanders significant international presence in regions around the world uniquely positions us to help companies grow their business, both near and far.
The Commercial Banking Client Implementation Manager is responsible for the overall success of Cash Management implementations, ensuring client satisfaction through the monitoring of project quality and efficiency as well as the direct client experience. S/he provides consultative support of implementations for internal and external clients, as well as, leadership; and recommendations for onsite client support and training. Leads project management activities for the onboarding/transition/conversion such as reporting, planning, issue / risk tracking, scheduling, effort estimation and day-to-day tracking, and other project documentation preparation. Additionally, s/he ensures client receives all necessary training or conducts the training him/herself.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction and lay the foundations for continued growth and partnership.
- Creates and delivers all implementation programs and materials.
- Ensures online banking platforms are successfully rolled out according to required timescales and customer requirements.
- Leads new customer implementation projects to completion, provides innovation, process and technical expertise, advise & consult throughout the implementation process.
- Ensures that all implementation activities meet required regulatory compliance standards.
- Leads process improvements based on post-mortem transition analysis.
- Leverages client feedback to improve the implementation process collaborating with leadership teams across departments.
- Maintains and tracks all projects and documentation.
- Manages portfolio of implementation projects from start to finish and manage overall customer implementation processes.
- Regularly reviews and appraises workflows and procedures to provide optimum client experience and appreciation of regulatory, compliance and risk environment.
- Serves as the client’s project manager and liaison internally during the implementation process and special ongoing projects.
- Works closely with the Sales, Relationship Managers, Product Management, and Client Service teams to ensure seamless onboarding for all new customers.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Job : Business Operations Primary Location : Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park Organization:Commercial Banking (4700) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Nov 13, 2019, 9:34:39 PM
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-9 years of experience in client facing Cash Management roles preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and demonstrated ability to conduct Internet research in an efficient, productive manner.
- Demonstrate a professional and adaptable demeanor with internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit a high energy level, and demonstrate the ability to work as a valuable contributor to the team, with flexibility in work habits to schedule and meet the needs of the Department.
- Must be a highly motivated candidate with the ability to work independently and in a highly fluid environment.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and project management skills.
- The ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines.
- Ensures that colleagues have appropriate knowledge of risk and the regulatory environment.
- Investigates and identifies the root cause and corrects items deemed non-compliant, regardless of pressures from business or management.
- Identifies and eliminates redundancy of effort.
- Ensures tools, systems, and processes are in place to allow team members to work quickly and effectively.
- Improves relationships between key individuals to achieve seamless cross-team work flow and positively impact results.
- Looks for creative approaches to providing or improving services that may increase efficiency and decrease cost.
- Applies customer feedback toward improving and innovating services.
- Persists in searching out the root causes of major problems rather than being satisfied with partial solutions or quick fixes.
- Brings new thinking, insights or technology to problem resolution.
- Stays up-to-date with needs, preferences, trends and practices which impact customers.
- Acts as a role model by being a source of advice and knowledge regarding customer issues.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dorchester
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementRiskRisk ManagementSalesSales ManagementUnderwriting
- Business Operations, Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States