Job Opportunity Part Time Teller, Wareham, MA Part Time Teller, Wareham, MA -1904590 Description
As a member of Santanders retail banking division youll help serve Santanders retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santanders retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
The Representative, Teller processes face-to-face Customer transactions for a variety of routine financial transactions.
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines
- Assists in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions
- Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates Customers about Bank products and services
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced
- Recognizes sales opportunities and cross-sells bank products by making quality referrals, meeting all assigned teller goals
- Validates transactions for system or operational changes to ensure operational integrity and compliance to all required regulations
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience;
- 0-3 years; Cash Handling experience in a Retail or Banking environment
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Detail oriented with the ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- General Math skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs
- Communicates clearly and precisely
- Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding
- Displays a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Proactively clarifies ones tasks and responsibilities
- Has basic understanding of organizations flagship products and services
- Can identify the risk return of products and services
- Learns about and diligently follows established risk management policies, processes and procedures
- Learns new methods and procedures or modifies them to meet new standards Is positive about new approaches and methods resulting from change
- Works effectively in team settings
- Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks
- This is a Part Time position and the hours per week will generally be between 20 and 29 hours per week. The Recruiter for this position will be able to discuss the specifics of the schedule requirements and hours for the position. This is a non-exempt position eligible for overtime compensation calculated at 1.5 times your regular rate of pay for any hours worked over 40 hours per week, subject to all Santander policies and approvals regarding overtime
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Job : Customer Service Primary Location : Massachusetts-East Wareham-2895 Cranberry Highway - 00564 - Wareham - Branch Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule : Part-time Job Posting : Aug 22, 2019, 3:54:03 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Town of Wareham
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Justins Santander Steps
Discover how Justins career has progressed at Santander since he was hired as a Teller in 2014.
- Mitchells Santander Steps
From entry-level to company thought leader, find out how Mitchells career at Santander has grown.
- Michael Cleary, Head of Consumer and Business Banking
Our biggest challenge, and a critical priority internally, is how we can ...
- FEEDING THE HUNGRY
Santander Interns work together to help serve the community.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander Wins Digital Strategy Award
Santander's consumer technologies were recognized by Innovation Enterprise.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click Add to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsCommercialComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementReturnship JobsRiskRisk ManagementSalesSales ManagementUnderwriting
- Customer Service, Town of Wareham, Massachusetts, United States
- Consumer and Business Banking, Town of Wareham, Massachusetts, United States
- Bank Teller, Town of Wareham, Massachusetts, United States
- Part Time Bank Teller, Town of Wareham, Massachusetts, United States