- Lexington, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Integration Partners
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
We have an immediate opening for a Finance Manager in our Lexington, MA office. We are in the midst of significant growth and looking to add to a Finance Manager to our team to bolster our internal operations. Reporting to the CFO, this position will oversee Integration Partner's financial management systems and requires experience with finance and/or accounting, strong computer skills (particularly Microsoft Excel), excellent judgment, and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Manage all day-to-day accounting, financial and operational reporting activities.
- Monitor and ensure the integrity for the accounting of customer projects.
- Preparation of balance sheet, P&L and supporting schedules; comparing variances projections, preparing financial summaries.
- Assist CFO in analyzing data and interpreting results and preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Develop timely and accurate monthly financial statements.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business.
- Has 5 to 7 years of overall professional experience; ideally, at least two to three years of broad financial and operations management supervising direct reports in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products particularly Excel.
- Strong familiarity with mid-tier accounting software packages.
- Public accounting experience a plus.
- Very strong financial analysis skills. Attention to detail
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Be proactive, a self-starter, results-oriented, and a team player. Wants to be challenged.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Ability to multi-task.
- Strong process and time management skills.