Customer Service Representative
Senior Customer Service Representative We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Senior Customer Service Representative A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time. Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services. Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the worlds leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers. Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide. DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped well be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed. OUR VALUES
Our key values Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond todays problems to find tomorrows solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals. A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
Responsible for inbound calls regarding mortgage questions such as taxes, hazard insurance, escrow analyses, mortgage payments, principle curtailments, document copies, optional insurance, account balances, verifications of mortgage, year-end information, methods of payment and payoffs for advanced products and/or loans with advanced features such as Option ARMs, HELOCs, ARMs, Escrow, or DSI. Primary Accountabilities
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Handle inbound calls regarding advanced product or feature loans.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures via training classes, on-line policies / procedures, bulletins and departmental meetings for advanced products and/or loans with advanced features.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Ability to multitask and follow assignments to completion with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and Experience
- Experience with HELOC, ARM, Option ARM, Escrow and DSI servicing.
- Proficient personal computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office/Windows based applications.
- Previous mortgage banking and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months previous mortgage industry experience..
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Ability to read/analyze/interpret journals/financial reports/legal documents; respond to inquiries/complaints from customers/reg. agencies/ community; write speeches/articles for publication; present info to top mgmt/public groups/ boards of directors. Mathematical Ability
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane, and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REWARDS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - Youll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more
To learn more, visit us at www.computershare.com/mycareer. Your career is waiting.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Primary Location:
United States Work Locations: Job:
Contact Centre Organization:
Computershare Limited Job Posting:
Sep 27, 2019, 2:36:03 PM