Consumer Banking Coordinator
The Consumer Banking Coordinator is supporting the EVP of Consumer as it relates to project and initiative management, business line coordination and communication. The position also serves as the primary administrative resource of the EVP of Consumer Banking.
Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for managing the overall flow of information to the Consumer Banking Group. Serves as the key communication liaison to other business units. Designs and publishes a comprehensive weekly communication that ensures that Consumer employees receive a user-friendly publication that consolidates key business messages.
- Works directly with the Residential and Consumer Lending Coordinator to ensure that communication processes are uniform between Retail and Residential and Consumer Lending groups.
- Manages and leads the new hire onboarding program for Consumer Banking. Working collaboratively with Learning and Development, Regional Managers, Loan Operations and Origination Managers, ensures that new hire Consumer employees experience key onboarding activities and complete key in-field learning activities as appropriate
- In collaboration with the EVP of Consumer, assists in the project management process related to bank-wide projects that impact the respective business unit. Directly manages key Consumer projects as assigned by the EVP of Consumer and pulls in key partners to bring projects to resolution.
- Maintains a weekly rate sheet to ensure they key Bank employees receive timely updates that support them in business development.
- Leads the event planning and execution process for all Consumer Group events by determining objective of event, agenda, participants and location. Additionally, supports the event planning and execution process for most bank-wide and executive sponsored events
- Completes various office support and administrative duties for the EVP of Consumer to include:
- Establishes and schedules meetings and conference calls.
- Records minutes from meetings and conference calls.
- Creates and edits documents in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word, and Publisher.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and customers.
- Contributes to the effective team management of all bank priorities.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- High school education, plus post-secondary education, or 3-5 years’ banking experience.
- Proven administration skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Strong organizational and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments.
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with major purpose this job.
Harvard Square – Cambridge, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.4 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Cambridge, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.