Sr SaaS Operation Technical Analyst - Wealth Hub
Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. Delivered as a hosted service, the solution improves data quality and investment professional productivity, controls risk and lowers technology costs. Charles River serves more than 350 investment firms in over 40 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking, and pension markets. Charles River Development was acquired by State Street in October 2018. Primary Purpose of Position:
Implementing, managing and supporting all aspects of production Charles River IMS/Wealth Hub web systems for multiple clients as part of Charles River SaaS Operations and SaaS strategy. Essential Functions:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Working closely with clients, provide application administration and support for client production Charles River IMS/Wealth Hub web application solutions, including:
- User administration/privileges in Charles River IMS/Wealth Hub web application.
- Configuration and testing of software changes and operational processes for CR IMS/Wealth Hub application.
- Interface/integration configuration, testing, and support for CR IMS/Wealth Hub application.
- Migration of changes and problem resolutions to production environments.
- Managing the application , hot fixing , patching and annual upgrade.
- Performance troubleshooting issues with CR IMS/Wealth Hub application.
- Deploy Charles River IMS and database software patches and work on application version upgrades.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery assistance for Charles River IMS/Wealth Hub application.
- Working with vendors as partners to deliver a tightly integrated, seamless service to Charles River Clients.
- Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous process improvement for the services.
- Participation in the investigation, implementation, and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance/improve, automate, and streamline the delivery of the services.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
- A BS degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a BA in Finance or Business with an IT concentration.
- A minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Experience in managing and supporting mission critical production software applications is required.
- Experience with SQL, MS SQL Server is mandatory.
- Experience with automation using scripting languages such as PowerShell, Ansible/Python is an advantage.
- Experience with Charles River IMS or similar securities trading software is mandatory.
- Experience or familiarity with servers and networks is preferred.
- Proven ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service.
- Break down moderately complex processes into simple and reliable components.
- Experience with Active Directory/LDAP, SAML, and Single Sign-On authentication preferred.
- Experience with public cloud, Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, technical troubleshooting skills, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A background in portfolio management and trading system applications is preferred.
- Any experience with the following is preferred: databases, server operating systems, servers, networks, job scheduling software, system monitoring software, clusters/high availability systems, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, FIX, and Web Technologies.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision and proven organizational skills with attention to details.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours for period off hours support.