Cloud Solutions Architect Burlington Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Burlington-Massachusetts/Cloud-Architect---VP_R-622105/apply
Charles River Development is looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect who will lead the architecture and design of our SaaS Cloud platform. In this role you will interface with engineering teams, product management, business units and customers to define and deliver robust, scalable and agile architectures in support of the rapidly growing product capabilities. You will lead teams to plan, design, build and participate in deploying enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures in the Azure Public Cloud. This role focuses on the architecture of the foundational cloud infrastructure, shared services, and DevOps processes and tooling that will underpin the next generation platform. This includes storage, compute, networking and services deployed across the globe and with a strong, forward-looking security architecture for a growing range of compliance standards.
- Lead the architecture for a technical domain or initiative, working with multiple scrum teams, engineering managers and architects to deliver a well-architected, principled technology platform.
- Own the design/implementation/execution of the next gen cloud platform
- Design cloud platform solutions honoring cloud native principles
- Perform technology investigations to develop and maintain the knowledge base of current leading edge and developing technologies with the goal of using the knowledge to identify emerging business opportunities and in support of existing business programs.
- Be the liaison with project teams on cloud technologies and solutions
- Communicate Architecture guidelines and technical details to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Lead efforts of virtual teams. Understand regional cultural considerations and forms tight working relationships.
- Expected to learn new technologies and continue to expand expertise
- Participates in Innovation activities by commenting and generating ideas and leading a team which can be multisite.
- Become a go to person for Cloud Architecture. Should have a basic understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls.
- Participate in the establishment on an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts and on-going production operations. Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mind set.
- Provide thought leadership on cloud platform technology use, design and implementation
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical or Analytical field required, Masters preferred
- At least 10+ years of hands-on technology experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies and services.
- Working experience with global azure deployments.
- Working experience with complex identity models and B2C/B2B identity models in AAD.
- Working experience with highly segmented networks in public and private clouds.
- Working experience with global connectivity to sites using technologies like Expressroute, Site2Site, etc
- Working experience with Infrastructure as Code technologies in Azure
- Prior enterprise cloud architecture/design experience a huge plus.
- Excellent communication, documentation and troubleshooting skills
- An innovative approach to work, constantly looking to upgrade the system to more efficient and effective new technologies and processes
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeR-622105
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .