Product Manager, Derivatives,Wealth Management
Product Manager (Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Derivatives, Wealth Management) Burlington Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Burlington-Massachusetts/Product-Manager_R-606306/apply
We are currently in need of a Product Manager who can work across modules (workbench, modeler, blotter, compliance, settlements, etc.) and instrument types (equity, fixed income, derivatives, FX, etc.) and handle the technical aspects of the product.
The Product Manager is a senior-level role helping drive product design, development and market demand. This role will interface with clients, the sales team and market participants to understand and design products and processes. The Product Manager will also drive requirements analysis, functional design and user interfaces to ensure our products are compelling and demonstrate value to our customers and the market.
- Performs market analysis and builds product plans
- Gathers requirements from internal & external parties (clients, partners, vendors, etc.) and creates business requirement specifications
- Prepares product impact assessment, reviews with engineering groups, estimates effort
- Summarizes the task for wider internal & external reviews and funding decisions
- Analyzes priorities, maintains the product calendar and works with engineering to ensure that development calendar is progressing according to plan
- Creates functional specifications and reviews with relevant parties
- Reviews development process on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrates prototypes to interested parties, assesses usability
- Reviews the QA and documentation process on an ongoing basis
- Prepares product literature and placement strategy
- May speak at public events or author industry articles as appropriate
- Coordinates training and support resources
- Ability to research, analyze and develop product plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to develop and manage cross functional processes and project timelines
- Understanding of the technology development lifecycle
- Proven ability to do requirements analysis, functional design and user interface
- Specific knowledge of the investment industry (financial instruments, workflows, major players, trends, etc.)
- Strong contributor with high motivation, with the ability to take initiative, set priorities and perform tasks with minimal guidance
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience in either product management or systems analysis developing and delivering a multi-tier financial applications
- Proven experience in managing development of similar products Technical and architectural experience (coding, architecture, tech design)
- Consulting skills and experience
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-606306
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .