The Product Manager is a senior - level role helping drive product design, development and market demand. This role will interface with clients, the sales team and market participants to understand and design products and processes. The Product Manager will also drive requirements analysis, functional design and user interfaces to ensure our products are compelling and demonstrate value to our customers and the market.
- Performs market analysis and build s produ ct plans
- Gathers requirements from internal & external parties (clients, partners, vendors, etc.) and creates business requirement specifications
- Prepares product impact assessment, reviews with engineering groups, estimates effort
- Summarizes the task for wider internal & external reviews and funding decisions
- Analyzes priorities , maintains the product calendar and works with engineering to ensure that development calendar is progressing according to plan
- Creates functional specifications and reviews with r elevant parties
- Reviews development process on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrates prototypes to interested parties, assesses usability
- Reviews the QA and documentation process on an ongoing basis
- Prepares product literature and placement strategy
- May speak at p ublic events or author industry articles as appropriate
- Coordinates training and support resources.
Required Competencies & Experience : - Ability to research, analy ze and develop product plans - Strong analytical and problem - solving skills - Strong communication and inter - personal skills - Ability to develop and manage cross functional processes and project timelines - Understanding of the technology development life cycle - Pr oven ability to do requirements analysis, functional design and user interface - Specific knowledge of the investment industry (financial instruments, workflows, major players, trends, etc.) - Strong contributor with high motivation, with the ability to take initiative, set priorities and perform tasks with minimal guidance - Understanding of Wealth Management, UMA, SMA & UMH Products, Portfolio Management, Trading, Compliance a plus - B achelors Degree (Engineering Preferred) - 10+ years of experience is i deal - CFA is a plus Ideal Competencies & Experience: - E xperience in either product management or systems analysis developing and delivering a multi - tier financial application s - Proven experience in managing development of similar products. T echnical and architectural experience (coding, architecture, tech design)