Lead Platform Architect
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference with mission critical applications? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. Thats why we need you, an experienced Cloud platform architect, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of analysts, warfighters, and policy makers who need them.
As a lead platform architect on our team, youll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. Youll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the teams developers to do what they do best innovate. Youll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like cloud based development, DevSecOps, and decision analytics while leading software development efforts to employ the most advanced fighter aircraft and improve national security. As a technical leader, youll identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges.
Empower change with us.
- 10+ years of experience with software and IT infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience with deploying COTS products in Impact Level (IL) -2 and IL -5 government cloud environments
- Knowledge of AWS cloud environments and Windows and Linux platforms and infrastructure
- Ability to collaborate with government, contractor, and industry stakeholders to learn installation requirements and processes and advise on alternative solutions while encouraging application of best practices
- Ability to support configuration control, testing, accreditation processes, and the creation of documentation to achieve authorization to deploy in a production IL-5 environment
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- AWS, Windows, or Linux Certifications