Who are we looking for:
The IAM Architect will develop the roadmap and strategic direction of the organization's identity and access management program. The incumbent will prepare , present, and execute IT business proposals in support of the overall technology infrastructure. The successful candidate should be able to hold deep dive technical discussions with a technical audience and demystify complex concepts to business leaders. The IAM Architect should have a go-getter attitude and friendly demeanor . At CRD, team cohesiveness and welcoming personalities are highly valued , and the prospect must be able to demonstrate this during their interview process. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As an IAM Architect you will
Key Knowledge and abilities include
- Act as subject-matter-expert on all IAM disciplines such as hybrid cloud identity, privileged access management, identity and access management governance, federation, multi-factor authentication, etc.
- Own the lifecycle management of all IAM technologies and its associated infrastruct u re
- Responsible for the roadmap and the defin ition of the blueprint of all IAM technologies over a rolling 36-month cycle
- Collaborate with implementation engineers to apply IAM technologies and principles across the enterprise
- Articulate business requirement into technical deliverables while maintaining a world-class and breeding edge cybersecurity posture
- Ensure departmental alignment to infrastructure/architectural standards and strategy
- Maintains quality assurance and support of services documentation
- Define and maintain IAM business processes and policies using a risk-based priority methodology
- Respond to audits from internal and external parties (including regional government regulators)
- Own the business case development of all IAM projects
- Evaluates and stress tests new technology while assessing fit for feasibility studies
- Seek consensus and business unit agreements via influencing and building solid relationships
- Stay up to date on recent IAM industry capabilities while maintaining regular cadence with key industry players
- Align IAM roadmaps and plans to satisfy SOC2, ISO 27001 and other regulatory requirements.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Expert in Microsoft Active Directory , Azure AD and Quest tools.
- Subject matter expert in SSO, federation, PKI, MFA, PAM, PIM and IGA.
- Deep knowledge in SailPoint, HashiCorp, CyberArk, eDir, and ForgeRock
- Process ninja to execute a modern and effective IAM program
- Excellent presentation and report development skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technology teams
- Disciplined team player to apply project management principles to guide implementation teams through system lifecycle
- Effective verbal and written communication, presentation, and documentation
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Professional industry-specific certifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio and other Microsoft Tools
- 10 + years in progressive IT experience
- 5+ years in IAM experience
- 2+ years in infrastructure architectur e experience
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark in the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other benefits. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value of State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers