Data Services Implementation Manager - Charles River - Assistant Vice President
What we are looking for
As a Data Service Implementation Manager, a highly strategic offering that delivers market, fundamental, issuer, corporate action and index data to the Charles River Development application to help drive the broad set of supported workflows. You will be the client-facing representative responsible for pre-sales education through successful delivery based on client requirements. The Implementation Manager will also represent client requirements back into the product team to help outline investment areas that will further the strategic direction of the service. The Data Service team is a dynamic group within CRD and this role is an integral part of the success of the Service. Why this job is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created the first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019. Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Support ad hoc pre-sales efforts - educating the prospective clients while getting an initial understanding of their requirements to ensure fit with the offering.
- Be the point person responsible for coordinating and executing the implementation of the service
- Gather detailed client requirements
- Continue to educate the client on service operation
- Involve stakeholders who execute elements such as technical implementation/installation, data coverage/field analysis, etc.
- Document configuration as deployed.
- Guide client through testing to ensure successful "go live"
- Be the Data Service subject matter expert for the broader CRD Professional Services Implementation Managers
- Provide customer-driven requirements to the Data Services team
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task; You will be engaged in multiple implementations concurrently
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Problem solving skills and ability to recognize long term solutions across multiple projects
- Excellent customer-facing communications skills
- Experience with equity or fixed income security, pricing and/or benchmark data is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Experience with one or more of reference, real-time price, benchmark data preferred
About State Street What we do:
- Bachelors degree required
- 5+ financial services industry years required, experience with implementations preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred
- SQL is a must have
- CRD or similar product knowledge is desired
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investments research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow:
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experience and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at www.StateStreet.com/careers