Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst, Charles River Development, Assistant Vice President
Who are we looking for:
Charles River Development seeks to recruit a Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst to manage our vulnerability scanning and remediation processes. This role includes actioning and leading response strategies in our organization and providing relevant reporting to stakeholders. This position requires the ability to collaborate across the enterprise to drive remediation activities. The Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst should have a go-getter attitude and friendly demeanor. At CRD, team cohesiveness and welcoming personalities are highly valued, and the prospect must be able to demonstrate this during their interview process. What you will be responsible for:
As an Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst you will
Key Knowledge and abilities include
- Establish processes and capabilities to respond to critical vulnerabilities and vulnerability risk that impacts CRD
- Collaborate with the CRD IT team and platform owners on all vulnerability management and reporting.
- Collaborate with the CRD IT team and other stakeholders to generate reporting metrics for vulnerability management across the enterprise.
- Build relationships with other business areas.
- Provide training, informational, and educational materials to impacted employees
- Ensure departmental alignment to security standards and strategy
- Define and maintain vulnerability management business processes and policies using a risk-based priority methodology
- Stay up to date on recent vulnerability management capabilities while maintaining regular cadence with key industry players
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technology teams
- Effective verbal and written communication, presentation, and documentation
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and interest in vulnerability related trends
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated experience
- 5+ years in information security experience
- 2+ years of experience in a vulnerability management role
- Professional industry-specific certifications
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage and cloud)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, Power BI and other Microsoft Tools
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark in the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other benefits. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value of State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers Salary Range:
$90,000 - $142,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.