Lead DevOps CI/CD Solution Engineer MA-Braintree, 30 BraintreeHill/en-US/voya_jobs/job/MA-Braintree-30-BraintreeHill/Lead-DevOps-CI-CD-Solution-Engineer_JR0021605-1/apply
As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Voya is looking for a Lead DevOps CI/CD Engineer to join our DevOps team. Candidate will be working with highly motivated team that works on advanced DevOps practices. Candidate will be responsible for Consulting, Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation, of automated CI/CD pipelines as a code to accelerate testing, release and deployment of applications into a run time environment quickly and reliably. The Lead DevOps CI/CD Engineer will have a background in development, operations, and full-stack implementations.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) or responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with stake holders to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Design, Integrate, implement and support Continuous Testing (Integration, Smoke, Functional and Performance), test coverage, unit test frameworks, and Static Analysis tools into CI/CD for applications on the platform.
- Implement SecOps (Security as Code for SAST and DAST) and automate SecOps with CI/CD on the pipeline for DevSecOps.
- Assist in developing the road map for Voyas DevSecOps CI/CD strategy.
- Optimize the existing pipeline as code CI/CD process for new and existing applications on DevOps pipeline, including upstream and downstream CD jobs and maintain pipeline as code Work Flow Libraries residing in GitHub and on CI/CD infrastructure.
- Liaison with Application development, infrastructure, security & DevOps Managed Service SMEs to enable and optimize CI/CD capabilities.
- Create required CI/CD pipeline integration and automation to support application deployments to AWS and enable new capabilities to on-board IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on pipeline.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes & produce support handbook.
- Support managed service governance process.
- Provide technical guidance and cross train offshore and onshore team members.
Knowledge & Experience:
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in administration and integration of the following in a primarily Linux environment is necessary:
- Git, Git workflows, and common Git server products such as GitHub (Preferred), GitLab and Bit Bucket.
- CI/CD tool Jenkins: Jenkins multi-branch pipeline job setup & stages, Integration patterns, asynchronous and synchronous processes.
- Artifacts repository management tool JFROG Artifactory and Application Release Automation Tool XL-Deploy.
- Proficiency writing scripts for maintenance and automation with Groovy DSL methods for Jenkins, Python, Shell, Power Shell, and Ruby is required.
- Strong Working experience with build automation tools like maven for Java-based; MS Build for .Net and NPM or Yarn for NodeJs based applications.
- Experience in integrating Continuous Testing, test coverage, unit test frameworks, Static Analysis and/or Dynamic Analysis tools such as SonarQube, OWASP, JaCoCo, Jasmin, Karma, Mockito, Protractor, JMeter, Istanbul, HP Fortify and White Hat with CI/CD pipeline is required.
- Strong Linux and Windows experience are required.
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting applications on JBoss, Tomcat, PaaS platform (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and AWS is required.
- Prior Experience working with Cloud-Based Automated testing platform SauceLabs and its integration with CI/CD pipeline.
- Prior Experience working with container technology such as Docker and container orchestration systems Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, ECS and EKS is a plus.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced multitasking environment, passionate about technology, automation and security, and eager to learn.
- Work with remote teams, independently and as part of a team with limited direction, knowing when to seek guidance or escalate.
- Drives performance targets to completion
- Sound communication skills with management, development teams, systems administrators and other related service providers
- Practical ability to communicate, influence and persuade customers and IT leaders as well as peers.
- Expert level ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about .
Posted TodayFull timeJR0021605
About Voya Financial®
About Voya Financial® Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings to get ready to retire better. Serving the financial needs of approximately 13.8 million individual and institutional customers in the United States, Voya is a Fortune 500 company that had $8.5 billion in revenue in 2018. The company had $560 billion in total assets under management and administration as of June 30, 2019. With a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible one person, one family, one institution at a time Voyas vision is to be Americas Retirement Company®. Certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Voya is equally committed to conducting business in a way that is socially, environmentally, economically and ethically responsible. Voya has been recognized as one of the 2019 Worlds Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute; as a member of the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index; and as a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion on the Disability Equality Index by Disability:IN. For more information, visit . Follow Voya Financial on , and Twitter .
Retirement is a leading provider of retirement products and services in the U.S. serving more than 49,000 institutional clients and nearly 5.1 million individual retirement plan investors. Voya also has approximately 1,700 financial advisors serving the retail market. Voyas Retirement business is focused on guiding Americans to greater retirement readiness and financial wellness through employer-sponsored savings plans and holistic retirement and income guidance.
Individual Life, which ceased new sales as of Dec. 31, 2018, is an in-force block of nearly 800,000 individual life insurance policies. Individual Life continues to provide Voya with free cash flow as well as earnings and capital diversification.
Investment Management is a leading, active asset management firm serving both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on over 40 years of history in investment management, the firm has the experience and resources to provide clients with investment solutions with an emphasis on equities, fixed income, and multi-asset strategies and solutions.
Employee Benefits is a top provider of stop-loss coverage in the U.S. In addition, Voya provides a comprehensive and highly flexible portfolio of life, disability, voluntary insurance products, and health savings and spending accounts to businesses covering 6.2 million individuals through the workplace. Please click here to read more:
We have several state-of-the-art facilities all over the country. Click here to read more about our offices and what each of them offer:
Voya is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. Voya has been recognized for many of our diversity practices. Please click here to read more: