Vice President, Team Leader, Sentiment
Do you want to work with a team that helps identify and measure how sentiment plays a role in how customers interact with their finances and use these insights to help Fidelity drive better experiences and outcomes for its customers? Are you known for creating compelling, impactful insights? Come join a world-class analytics team and work in an agile way to help power Fidelity forward with the best experiences in the Financial Services industry!
The Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights (CKSI) group is an organization with a mission to drive client and business value using data, analytics, customer research and AI Solutions. The work we do
uses the wealth of its data to enable algorithms, analyses, and data products, resulting in transformed customer experiences and better strategic business decisions. .
As the VP, Team Leader, Sentiment and a member of the Marketing Measurement and Analytics team, you will help lead a cross functional, agile team of research, AI/ML, data engineering and analytics experts to help create an advanced capability on detecting, tracking, and analyzing client sentiment and behaviors to better understand how we can improve client experiences and business outcomes. . The team will use advanced AI/ML capabilities to understand sentiment through voice, text, transcripts, etc. and use research to get expressed sentiment through surveys and in-digital experiences. Your team's work will better connect what people are feeling to what they are doing, while also partnering with our research team on opportunities to improve instrumentation for collecting such data. As a key partner to our Regional Center teams, you will power them with key insights, create self-service analytic tools, and facilitate learning through experimentation.
We're Looking For
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience in data and analytics
- Focused experience or education in areas like analytics, data science, and statistics, A/B testing
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to create, work and summarize large data sets
- Consistent performance of turning data into clear insights that inform decisions
- Convincing verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient at programming in languages like SQL, R, and/or Python
- Working knowledge of big data and cloud technologies such as Hadoop, Snowflake, and AWS
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field like Engineering, Mathematics. Master's degree a plus.
- Analytic leader with expertise helping teams leverage data to identify key insights
- Critical thinking and intellectual curiosity with desire to continuously learn new skills
- Collaborator and are able to build and establish strong partnerships at all levels.
- Hard-working, passionate teammate who thrives in an agile environment
- Have fun at work and foster team connectiveness
- Promote culture of experimentation to ensure continuously learning about what works and does not
- Surface and offer important ideas and recommendations in driving stronger business outcomes.
- Create and further the culture within the team based on Fidelity's agile and leadership principles.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at accommodations @fmr.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.