VP/ Squad Leader- Social Media Technology Platform
Job Description: The Role
If you have a passion for delivering digital platform solutions and enthusiasm for social media - this could be just the right role for you!
The VP Squad Leader, Social Media Platform will bring strong technical and architectural product management expertise to lead their team in the design, development and maintenance of an enterprise Social Media Platform and it's capabilities with a focus on emerging marketing and data technology. You will be responsible for the overall platform strategy and roadmap, its place within the marketing technology and data ecosystem for the enterprise and driving the delivery of meaningful business impact. You have a continuous improvement mindset, a growth attitude and inspire an Agile way of working
This leader will closely partner and collaborate with the Social Media optimization squad lead, technology leadership, data partners, other platform owners, external vendors and Fidelity's Social Media professionals to drive value while maintaining strategic alignment and providing thought leadership. The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the areas of product management, marketing technology, digital marketing, digital technology platforms, and/or social media platforms
- Strong technical and/or architectural experience required
- Experience understanding customer & business needs and inspiring and empowering distributed high-performing software development teams
- Skilled at customer-obsessed product & platform management, with experience building and driving roadmaps, leading feature/capability design & development of technology platforms.
- Comfortable leading enterprise-wide platform discussions to understand needs, explore possibilities, create alignment and establish priorities.
- Skilled at using data and insights, letting facts own the way to develop effective strategic product roadmaps
- Agile experience required and Jira / Jira Align experience preferred
This Squad leader will lead one of two cross-functional technology squads (team) responsible for defining and executing the platform and technology strategy for the Social Media Tribe, as well as helping to drive the strategic look ahead roadmap for future digital platform innovation. In partnership with Social Media and Marketing leaders we will influence the broader strategic decisions, workflows/business processes, roadmaps and resource requirements, set and refine the mission, and bring together a team of professionals to execute on specific platform features. We will focus on the "why", "what" and "when" work is to be performed through ongoing planning and prioritization of a product backlog. The Squad Leader will enable squad members to work iteratively, innovate through testing and experimentation and learn from failures while celebrating success. Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.