Transfer Agency Services Associate-BOS
Description About this role Description:
This newly created Transfer Agency Associate role is based in our Boston, Massachusetts location. The successful candidate will be part of a team, supporting our U.S. iShares ETF's and supervising the operations of our transfer agent service providers. The role is multi-functional and includes responsibility for collaborating with various teams across BlackRock to support the full life cycle of our funds, including working closely with multiple ETF transfer agent providers to ensure a consistent, repeatable high level of service is being provided from each TA vendor. Responsibilities
- Coordinate across the firm to support ETF launches, transitions and terminations and ensure transfer agent actions are being communicated and executed accurately
- Investigate and resolve daily operational queries, issues and incidents relating to the transfer agent functions
- Draft and maintain written procedure documents, improve controls and oversight
- Review prospectuses and annual reports to ensure accuracy of TA sourced data and provide direction on operational and transfer agent related information
- Review monthly transfer agent key performance indicators and SLA's to ensure agreed upon service levels are met and/or exceeded
- Compile and review of reporting needed to satisfy regulatory requirements, internal inquiries
- Assist with fund operational audits both external and internal, as needed
- Be a point of contact for ETF transfer agent related issues or concerns
- Ability to identify and resolve issues and raise concerns, as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- 2-5 years, mutual fund operations experience with knowledge of transfer agency operations, ideally with exposure to the ETF ecosystem
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Acute attention to detail, understanding of downstream processes and the ability to work independently
- Vendor relationship experience and skills a plus
- Demonstrate an affinity for teamwork, risk aversion and collaboration
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Some travel may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.