Trade Analyst - Research & Analytics
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Excellent opportunity with a growing asset manager in Boston to join their equity focused group and contribute to the enhancement of their trading analytics capabilities.
A Trade Analyst opportunity has opened up with a mid-sized Boston based asset manager. The Trade Analyst will conduct quantitative research on trading strategies and will enhance execution by working closely with Portfolio Managers and Traders with the aim of reducing costs and improving workflow.
Responsibilities will include developing pre and post trade analytics as well measure performance of broker algorithms.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in a Computer Science, Math or Engineering
- 3-7 years experience in Trading/ portfolio analytics type role
- Programming experience in Python and SQL required
- Transaction Cost Analysis experience highly desirable
- Experience working with large data sets, knowledge of big data and cloud is a plus
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.