The Senior Analyst-Business Intelligence
The Senior Analyst-Business Intelligence is a key resource to leverage business intelligence tools and processes, exhibiting strong analytics skills to support Asset Management data driven distribution efforts. Partnering with sales and marketing, the senior analytst will help to identify trends, opportunities and create standardize reporting and KPIs in a efficient and accurate manner. Responsibilities
- Utilizing analytics, reporting and dashboards to advise management on trends and highlight both key performance indicators and leading indicators to optimize the business efficiency. Ongoing consultative resource for future development of tools that optimize business processes and drive momentum on continued utilization.
- Create and participate in the delivery of presentations to internal groups to educate, inform and validate marketplace trends and business strategy. Utilizing business intelligence knowledge, align technology tools to increase efficiency and optimization for key business partners.
- Responsible for project analysis from conception to deployment with both internal business partners and outside vendors.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in the field of Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related technical disciplines.
- 5-7 years' experience working in analytics or relevant field.
- Solid analytical problem solver with the ability to drive data/tech adoption and results, ability to present complex data in an easy to interpret manner.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL capabilities.
- Hands on statistical programing language experience (i.e. R and/or Python) and statistical modeling techniques (i.e. Regression, Classification etc).
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the department and across business functions.
- Masters degree with a focus in Strategy, Marketing, Finance, or Economics.
- Advanced knowledge of financial services industry (asset management specifically) and associated concepts.
- Comprehensive understanding of intermediary business, specific focus on asset management industry and related multi-channel structure.
- Project / Initiative management exposure.
- Previous exposure to CRM and/or Digital Engagement tools.