Territory Support Representative
At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. What you will be responsible for:
We are seeking ambitious, quick-learners, who are looking to establish a career in investment management. As a Territory Support Representative, you will be responsible for supporting wholesalers in providing superior customer service to our top clients. We invest in our employees through industry-leading, paid sales training opportunities in order to educate on all things MFS and the financial markets. We also support training necessary to obtain mandatory FINRA licenses.
The successful candidate is a self-starter, with strong attention-to-detail, has a team-player mentality and is eager to learn. We provide on-going training, deliver constant feedback and coaching to aid you in developing your knowledge and skills. MFS offers exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement. Our Territory Support Representatives average promotional opportunity within the first year. Principal Responsibilities
- Interface with internal sales representative and wholesalers providing appropriate firm, product, performance and other data on both a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to leverage the Morningstar analytical tool to run hypotheticals, fund vs fund comparisons, Investment Growth, Investment Details, Stock Intersection Rolling Return, and Correlation Reports in a manner that is compliant with FINRA and MFS standards.
- Schedule and coordinate with both BOA's and Financial Advisors to attend large events, meetings and ad hoc requests from external wholesalers to make scheduling calls.
- Respond to and interact with advisors on requests such as illustration edits, seminar invitations, and sales material.
- Initiate and follow-through on problem resolution and information requests.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, must be extremely adaptable and resourceful, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, providing simultaneous support to several individuals
- Strong attention-to-detail and highly analytical.
- Position requires licensing of FINRA Series 63 and FINRA Series 6, which must be obtained promptly after hire in accordance with MFS" licensing policy.
- Licensing of FINRA Series 63 or Securities Industry Essentials ( SIE) is preferred.
#LI-HYBRID What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
During the Covid pandemic, MFS Employees are currently working from home. When safe to do so and in accordance to local government guidelines, MFS will be a hybrid work environment
(remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the EEO is the Law document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.