Technical Product Owner
Who we are looking for
State Street's Alpha Core Data Platform team is seeking an experienced Technical Product Owner for our cloud-native data servicing platform. State Street wants to be the most reputable front-to-back client serving platform, delivering accurate data and business value to our clients. You will derive insights from our business partners to architect simple solutions for complex problems and focus on opportunities for revenue growth and commercialization and deep empathy for our clients. The candidate is someone with proven record of technology project execution, someone with creativity and self-motivation to delivery on mission critical projects. What you will be responsible for
As Technical Product Owner you will
What we value
- Collaborate on the business and technology vision for the platform
- Work on defining the roadmap and the implementation strategy
- Own the project execution
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 15+ years' experience developing data solutions and at least 5+ years leading projects
- Experience in financial industry
- Experience with data architecture and data governance
- Experience in evaluating software estimating cost and delivery timelines and managing financials
- Experience leading agile delivery & adhering to SDLC processes
- Work closely with the business & IT stake holders to manage delivery
- Masters or B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
Why this role is important to us
- Ability to lead delivery, manage team members if required and provide feedback
- Ability to make effective decisions and manage change
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers