Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
The successful candidate will serve as Tableau Subject Matter Expert (SME) working with dedicated Agile teams and business users to understand requirements and recommend/implement solutions.
- Support self-service reporting and analytics by business users in a consultative role.
- Design and develop dashboards in collaboration with the dedicated Agile teams.
- Define and conduct training on Tableau development standards and best practices.
- Plan, schedule and manage Tableau installations and upgrades.
- Design, control and monitor system resources for reliability and performance; user access.
- Support Tableau day-to-day operations and end-users.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and planning skills required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- At least 7 years of experience developing and maintaining Tableau solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in administering Tableau server.
- Knowledge of user-experience design and best practices preferred.
- Strong SQL development and optimization skills required.
- Experience in Agile methodology preferred.
- Knowledge of financial services industry preferred.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."