Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
This role engages directly with the firm's business professionals in support of their workflow processes. This individual will think strategically and provide a robust technology platform for these professionals in the office, offsite and while mobile. Ensuring quick and efficient resolution of technology related problems is critical as is project management skills, strong technical knowledge and expertise, and people management skills.
This individual needs to work with minimal direct guidance and work effectively in a strong team environment with a deep sense of ownership and urgency. High stress situations involving problem diagnosis, business communication, and issue resolution must be handled with determination, effectiveness and grace.
In addition to working with a seasoned team that has built trusting relationships with the business teams, this role interacts closely with application support teams, engineering teams, and infrastructure teams across the IT department.
- Support all aspects of the end user computing platform and technology service delivery for business professionals.
- Advance our customized support model designed to provide the highest level of service delivery to the business community.
- Employ problem-solving skills on inquiries and issues that arise as part of the day-to-day business workflow.
- Drive for issue prevention by employing root-cause analysis, issue tracking, trend analysis and status reporting.
- Coordinate IT staff and contractors to provide maintenance and repairs, moves and equipment exchanges.
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- One year of customer support in a helpdesk or desktop support environment
- Experience working in a financial firm a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience in PC hardware - desktops, laptops and tablets
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office\\Microsoft 365 Apps including Outlook
- Experience with Mac OS X
- Experience with remote computing technologies including VPN and Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Strong knowledge of mobile devices (iOS, Android, etc.) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Working knowledge of Internet\\Intranet Technology
- Must be self-starter, possessing drive and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Ability to perform research and share knowledge with team members
- Proven project and delivery management skills
- Attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Systems Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .